Booking your repair couldn’t be easier, simply complete the form below. Once you’ve done that you’ll receive an email from us letting you know what happens next.
1. fill in the form
2. If you need a box we will send you one
3. We arrange a courier to collect your Mac
4. We diagnose and quote for repair
5. Assuming you go ahead we repair
6. We issue an invoice
7. Once payment has been taken, we return your Mac
Here’s what you need to know.
All diagnostic services are free.
If you require a shipping box these carry an additional charge.
Laptop boxes = £25
iMac boxes = £35
If you don’t have the original box for your iMac, we strongly recommend you order a box from us. These boxes are custom made for the iMac and have foam inserts to keep it in place during shipping.
There’s no need to send us your keyboard, mouse or power cable.
Unless we advise you otherwise, just send only your Mac, and not the stuff that plugs into it.